According to Ayurvedic philosophy, “toxins” from undigested food and life experience build up in the body and mind. Rejuvenate your system with this at-home detox plan to help you get better in tune with your body. This class is taught by Amy Cooper, a Kripalu certified Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist.
How do you know if you need a detoxification?
· Poor appetite, but crave junk food
· Feel congested, heavy or constipated
· Your mind feels cloudy, or spaced out
· Abdominal bloating
· Always tired, even after a good night’s sleep
The class includes the following:
1. A complete Dosha Evaluation, which is a way to discover your unique constitutional type
2. Guided meditation on Friday and Sunday
3. Documentation on what to eat during a detox and a list of activities & routines that will assist in the detoxing process
4. As well as a complete at-home detox kit. This detox kit includes two gluten-free kitchari packs of food for the weekend, tulsi cleansing tea and massage oil.
Only $50, including the class, at-home detox kit with meals, 2 guided meditations and take home guides.
The dates are Friday November 19th from 6-7:30p for the class and to hand out the at-home detox kit. Then the class meets back on Sunday from 11am-12pm for a group discussion of how the detox process went, how to make small Ayurvedic changes into your daily life and will be closing with a guided meditation and relaxation.
RSVP at our front desk or call 603-434-3456. Only 10 spots are available!